Does anyone know how long it takes the ambulance to arrive

lostravenblue

Registered
Hoping by the time I get a response, it won't be relevant anymore, but right now, it's been an hour, and I'm scared they're not coming. I couldn't call myself. I had to text the maid at this Airbnb, and she doesn't speak English. She said she called them, but doesn't know how long it will take. I'm really scared. My partner's in rough shape.

Apparently, they're just really backed up today. I managed to find a cop, who followed up for me and confirmed that they are coming, but it's going to be a while.

Hope your situation improved. SAME triages phone calls, if they considered the call was not a life threat it can take them hours to show up. Not sure what the situation was like but that is how it works. If it is related to mental health it can always take a long time. Unless you literally cannot move, it is always best to go to the ER.

Yeah, we waited about four hours, and then my partner managed to find the strength to stand, so we took an uber. Thanks. We will probably not try to rely on ambulance in the future.

Back