Does anyone know of a reliable cueva to change dollars for pesos

Manyv thanks you mean Brou in Uruguay?
No , Brubank is a virtual bank here ,if you have a DNI ,you can sign up for free,no monthly fees...

I only need to sell some dollars to pay workers and buy some stuff bu many thanks.

Hello
Im refurbishing my ph and I need to change some for pesos if anyone know it would be better for me than going to calle Florida.
i know a lady that pays the same rate as western union (about 140 today) so if you dont receive close to that let me know and i can put you in touch

i know a lady that pays the same rate as western union (about 140 today) so if you dont receive close to that let me know and i can put you in touch
They pay the blue sell rate of the day....yesterday it was $156.

Don't accept anything less than the blue "sell rate" if you have hard currency. The western rate is much lower...
Thanks in fact this time my husband could sell some to his work mates but don't know what was the rate he got .

Don't accept anything less than the blue "sell rate" if you have hard currency. The western rate is much lower...

WU rate 1/7 /21 at 8.52 AM was
1.00 USD = 144.2500 Argentine Peso (ARS)

HI, I would reccommend going to the Galeria Boston (Calle Florida y Diagonal). Inside the are two shops (one to the right and one to the left) that will will give you a fair price. Beside s, the place is very safe. I think there is another cueva on the upper floor too.
I have been using them for years with no problem at all.

Many thanks I know of a friend that usedvto go there and told me to go there. Iam going to have a look to see which are the shops one of these days.

Back