Does the travel ban really end today?

Diego NC

Registered
According to the Argentinian embassy, the travel ban ends on August the 30th, but the government reserves the right to extend it. The US embassy still advices not to travel to Argentina. When do you think it would be safe for residents abroad to travel again?

One thing you are gonna need to relearn when you come back here, is that nothing , i mean, absolutely nothing is certain here. For the past 5 plus months we have been governed by presidential decrees which can change overnight with no other explanation than , the government cares about you and we will tell you what to do. On a positive note, you'll get to experience tyranny first hand.

One thing you are gonna need to relearn when you come back here, is that nothing , i mean, absolutely nothing is certain here. For the past 5 plus months we have been governed by presidential decrees which can change overnight with no other explanation than , the government cares about you and we will tell you what to do. On a positive note, you'll get to experience tyranny first hand.

That's not really true, Larreta has been very involved in the lockdown policy (and has put his foot down when needed, thankfully). No martial law was ever declared, and the constitution has not at any point been suspended as would be the case under a "tyranny."

It's interesting to see Alex Jones-inspired jargon on an Argentina message board.

I think you are confusing tyranny with dictatorship. In any case i don't have the time or the inclination to explain it to you ,being that you already decided i'm some sort of Alex Jones.
I for one don't think that, enjoy your posts. For some reason though every time I read them I hear Sam Elliott's voice. :)

I think you are confusing tyranny with dictatorship. In any case i don't have the time or the inclination to explain it to you ,being that you already decided i'm some sort of Alex Jones.

You're splitting hairs, as Bill Clinton would say. There isn't much of a difference, except that dictatorship refers to a type of government, while tyranny describes a type of governance.

In fact, I'd hate to meet you in person, and have that image spoiled.

Back