El Reino on Netflix

PS: In her book "A Crack in the Wall" she has one of her characters, an architect, comment that a building in Recoleta has the most beautiful ironwork in CABA. But she doesn't mention the name of the building! I sent her an email to which she graciously replied that the building she had in mind, is Cavadonga, on Rio Bomba and Arenales. A nice place to sit around. The food, unfortunately, is rather poor.
That ironwork is not even close to the best. I have been a blacksmith for 35 years, and can assure you there is a lot of world class work here, but thats not it.

That ironwork is not even close to the best. I have been a blacksmith for 35 years, and can assure you there is a lot of world class work here, but thats not it.
Yeah but she is an internationally famous and successful author with a wide audience, which is why her opinion is interesting and pertinent, and yours not so much.

El Marginal might not be for everyone, but the actor playing the character Diosito is incredible. IMDb gives it an 8.1 rating. Music by the nasal-voiced Argentine rapper L-gante.
Diosito has now been eclipsed by Argentinian international football player De Paul, who not only copied Diosito’s hairstyle but out-acts him on the pitch :rolleyes:

Diosito has now been eclipsed by Argentinian international football player De Paul, who not only copied Diosito’s hairstyle but out-acts him on the pitch :rolleyes:
Don't know much about soccer. It seems like Rodrigo De Paul tries to provoke opponents into committing fouls as a strategy to get penalty kicks. I was very impressed with the height of the vertical leap Otamendi achieved to secure this week's victory against Brazil. I didn't know the career history of David Beckham until recently watching this entertaining Netflix documentary: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14524712/.

Yeah but she is an internationally famous and successful author with a wide audience, which is why her opinion is interesting and pertinent, and yours not so much.
ah, yes, the Elon Musk defense.

It is simply a plotline to a fictional novel. I have not read it, though I have deduced this from the book named "A Crack in the Wall" which has one of characters, an architect, comment about buildings ironwork. My guess is the main plot or some sub-plot is going to revolve around the Crack, or the Wall, or the Ironwork or the Architect. My guess is it's all gonna crash down to the street as some deeper meaning to life.

Last edited:
Back