Elective caesarean required - advice needed

Quatromama

Registered
I am moving to BsAs in November in advance of having my second baby in January. I have been advised that I will need an early elective c section in early January by my obstetrician in London. Can anyone advise me on obstetricians in BsAs and doe anyone have any idea how to arrange this type of thing from abroad? We have OSDE being set up. Thanks.

OSDE will have a "cartilla" or a booklet of obstetricians/hospitals that are covered under your plan. I think you should be able to access that online once you have a card number.

My sister in law just had a baby by a somewhat unplanned C-section a few days ago at Sanatorio de la Trinidad in San Isidro and was happy with the care she received there. She has OSDE and the hospital recommended the Dr. :) Here it's not uncommon to prioritize the hospital over the Dr.

Thank you both. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a particular obstetrician, in Capital Federal, and how I can contact them. Preferably someone who speaks english and ideally who practices at the Trinidad (but this is not essential).

Quatromama said:
Thank you both. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a particular obstetrician, in Capital Federal, and how I can contact them. Preferably someone who speaks english and ideally who practices at the Trinidad (but this is not essential).

Hi Quatromama fortunately there is some advice alreday posted on this - try searching Obstetrian and you will get details of English speaking doctors such as this thread: Female Gynecologist

My own was Lilian de campos and her details are in one of threads..sorry I dont have time to dig out the details as work is calling and I need to stop procrastinating/ Happy move and happy birth in Bsas..my own was a wonderful experience.

Back