'ello all =0)

Amplexus

Registered
I'm from Kent in Britain . Now living here ( Villa Devoto ) with mi wife 'n' kids . Not normally a fan of ex-pats hanging out with other ex-pats but been living here for several years now and missing home a wee bit . Would like a bit of talkin' rubbish over a pint and stuff =0)

Hi! I'm from Lincolnshire and I'm living in Villa del Parque (very close to Devoto) and also have wife n kids! Also like to speak rubbish! Lets arrange something.

Yes well Ive been here 10 days now and would love to do a little expat stuff. Let me know if you are meeting up to talk rubbish.

Hello . Sounds great . I'm living in the Villa del Parque end of Villa devoto . so yeah , close . Would be great to meet up . Will need to check with the boss ( the wife ) for time off to talk rubish . But should be fine =0) When d'ya reckon's a good talking rubbish sort of time ?

And a good talking rubbish kind of place of course . I know a nice old fasioned bar near here . With a weird game that's like a cross between bar billiards and snooker . Ain't got a clue how to play it =0)

Hi . This is more like billiards than snooker . But instead of just hitting two whites and a red around . There are 4 skittles in the middle of the table . I think the aim is to knock them down without pocketing the white . I don't really get it . But could be fun learning . While talking rubbish of course =0) When are you all free ?

Back