England Match Tomorrow

Wonder what todays excuse will be ? Must have been the ball, it made England play crap!

Liam....I don,t know where to start......I was /am ashamed to be English at this moment in time,we almost got ejected from Gibraltar,but hey...back on point...Capello,go NOW,,,That is not how MY country plays football.Psycho(aka Stuart Pearce)is the heir to our throne...I am too embarrased to comment,gutted,pissed off,disgusted,ashamed,and so on........I will comment more when I calm down

This post began with ...hi everybody last england game....i think Kate 123 must have insider knowledge about just how crap England were/are

HowardinBA said:
Liam....I don,t know where to start......I was /am ashamed to be English at this moment in time,we almost got ejected from Gibraltar,but hey...back on point...Capello,go NOW,,,That is not how MY country plays football.Psycho(aka Stuart Pearce)is the heir to our throne...I am too embarrased to comment,gutted,pissed off,disgusted,ashamed,and so on........I will comment more when I calm down
I told my English friends on June 1st (the day rosters were finalized) and I posted it on a couple of soccer related message boards I frequent-

England will rue the day that Adam Johnson (Man City) was cut from the team. And today, even more so than against the USA, there was plenty of rueing to go around for everyone. Absolutely nothing on the flanks and A. Johnson can attack down either side, against top competition, like it's his job! (which it is)

3RD MATCH GAME WATCHING:

SUGAR has two screens, so I'm thinking that for the 3rd games in each group, they will put a different game on each, because the 3rd games are played at the same time. The place will be relleno with nervous English speakers from both sides of the Atlantic.

we were in Northside Bar last night." full HD screens made for great viewing.just a pity about the shite we had to watch!!

Well, I watched it in Rosario, thankfully with few other football fans, as with my accent I would have been accused of being English. And while I am not, even I was cowering at that performance. H, explain the getting close to being ejected from the Gibraltar :).....

OOOps ... This, and the last post, should have been under my ID .... Using Paulas PC.....

Liam

PaulaZ said:
OOOps ... This, and the last post, should have been under my ID .... Using Paulas PC.....

Liam
I sussed you Liam:cool:,we were singing 10 german bombers and it was a bit rowdy..nowt serious though,we were all so frustrated:mad:

Back