English and German speakers for translation projects

Hello,
I am a native English speaker with a BA from Yale University and strong writing and editing skills. I am fluent in Spanish and recently received my MA in Bilingual Education from Hunter College. I am very interested in translating work and have already begun making some contacts of my own but would prefer to work as part of a team. Please let me know how I can pass you my CV and learn more about your work. I can be reached at [email protected]. Thank you and best!

Hello,

I'm a Belgian living in Buenos Aires. I've worked as a translator before and have taken a CELTA course to teach English. My native language is Flemish/Dutch and I also speak Spanish and English. Although it has been a while, I’ve studied languages and can make sense of German and French. I'm looking for a new job and am interested in what you're offering. I hope you post or send more information!

Hello!

My native language is German and I am fluent in English. I am living in Buenos Aires and I am highly interested to work as a translator. I am graduated in Psychology and that for accustomed to scientific German as well as English. Please contact me under: [email protected]

I am happy to send you my CV.

Kind regards

Katherina

Hi! I am fluent in english and spanish, If you are interested please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm studying to become a translator and I live in Buenos Aires. If you are interested please contact me.
Best wishes,
Verónica. [email protected]

Back