English and German speakers for translation projects

Hi there,

we are a group of freelance translators - one Englishman and one Canadian - looking for new collaborators. We are based in Cordoba but work in Buenos Aires as well.

Ideally we would like to find professional translators but we are also open to the idea of "turning you into a translator" ourselves, which we has found can be quite lucrative as long as there is good proof-reading. You'll find the money is good once you get the hang of it and can work reasonably quickly.

Some combination of language and computer skills is a must. Hard work and general intelligence more important than specific experience.

Please contact us for more information

Hey guys!
so the translations are going to be spanish-english or spanish->german or english>german?
as german is my mother tongue, I would be interested tough. :)

Hi, I would like to find out more about what you are looking for. Fully bilingual english - spanish, have done translations, from common, to technical, to legal. Not certified, but certainly have experience. I also teach english classes to some individuals and at an institute as well.

I am looking for English-German and German-English translators to help me out a bit with my own translations. Interested? Please send me a pm!

Hi, where can I contact you for more information about this job?

Back