English Babysitter-Nanny

handstand07

Registered
Hey Everyone,
I am 27 years old from Australia here until 2020ish until my partner finished his studies off. My spanish is basic and so is finding jobs too.
I have worked as a gymnastics coach for 10 years now both in Australia and some Summer Camps in the USA. The ages range from
1 years old to adults. I have baby sat mostly 5 years and plus but very interested in learning to be with newborns. I am wanting a full time
Monday to Friday job untill 5.30pm. I am located in the Almagro area but happy to travel within reason.

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Dani

Hi Dani

Saw your post and thought I'd reach out! We're looking for someone to take care of our little girl (almost 3yrs old) at least a few days a week. I know you're looking for full-time (8hrs a day I'm assuming?) and although we're not sure we can warrant a full-time gig, we can definitely do several days a week.

We live in Palermo - about 10min walk from Almagro (we take her to a dance class once a week there).

What is your preferred rate per hour?

Thanks so much
Devin

Dani - are you open to babysitting jobs? My husband (who is also Australian) and I will be in BA staying in Palermo from 1/8-1/23 and would love a few nights out. We are traveling with our 4.5 month old twins. We're really just looking for someone who can come after the babies are put down, so should be relatively easy if they acclimated to the time zone. Let me know if you're interested and if so what your rate is.

Hi Dani,
We are looking for someone who can take care of our 3 years old son. We live either in Belgrano or Palermo depending of our grandparents availability. Let me know if you are available and can arrange something. Thank you.

Well, The new thread keeps getting deleted so I will post bellow the new changes below.

I currently babysit a 2.5 year old and have had some experience with newborns which I loved!

I am looking for Max 5 hours until around 2pm Monday to Friday and now located in the Villa Crespo

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Dani

Back