English Babysitting

handstand07

Registered
Hey everyone,

My name is Dani, I am 27 years old from Australia here for around 1 more year. Currently I am babysitting a 2 year old girl Monday to Friday from the USA and sadly they are heading back to the states at the end of June. I am looking to hopefully find another amazing family to work with during the day between 8.30 and 2.00pm

I also currently help 4 other individuals between 1.5 to 2 hours 1 time a week (aged between 2.5 and 6) playing in English to make sure they do not loose their second language.

My Spanish has improved but still very basic. I have also worked with newborns (3 months and older) and I am also a gymnastics coach in the evenings and have been for the the last 11 years so i have been around kids a long time.If you need any recommendation letters let me know. Please get in touch if you are interested.

Dani

Hi Dani,
Wondering if you are up for babysitting 2 boys (1 and 6 years old) evenings november 14, 15 and 16 for 4-6 hours per evening.
Thanks,
Katya

Hello Dani,

I think you could be the person to help with our 3 years old kid English learning. Please contact us at your earliest convenience. As well we would love to let you practise the local Spanish with us (we are publishers and writers). We live in Capital. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Back