English Bible Study or House church

Status
Not open for further replies.

arlean

Registered
This is a great site. Thanks to all who are posting here. I have enjoyed just reading through it.

Does anyone know of a less-than-formal, English language Bible study or house church group? Not necessary for you to attend, just if you know about it, is good enough. Also best if non denominational but I will not be picky! :)

Hi,

We are in the process of starting an English Bible study which is tranlated into Spanish. We are located in Palermo. We had the Bible study going last year but some people have moved away so at the moment we are not having meetings. Right now, we have one person who will attend and one interpreter, and if there are more people, we will start up again. We are from a non-denominational church. Everyone is welcome. Please let us know.

We also hold outreaches in the park for kids. And we just had one last weekend which was really fun. Please let us know if anyone is interested in any of these activities.

charcas68 said:
Hi,

We are in the process of starting an English Bible study which is tranlated into Spanish. We are located in Palermo. We had the Bible study going last year but some people have moved away so at the moment we are not having meetings. Right now, we have one person who will attend and one interpreter, and if there are more people, we will start up again. We are from a non-denominational church. Everyone is welcome. Please let us know.

We also hold outreaches in the park for kids. And we just had one last weekend which was really fun. Please let us know if anyone is interested in any of these activities.
Hi. I´d like to know more. Looked for contact information but didn´t see any.

Hi sorry I need to amend the above post - this year (2013) we actually meet every Tuesday at 7.00pm.... but in the same place in Belgrano.

Hope to see you soon

Emma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back