English Book Exchange in Palermo

Hi all,

Due to some late-running work meetings, I won't make it until 8 pm tonight.

Some others let me know they might be late as well.

Maybe we can still plan on meeting at 7, gathering from 7-8, and then completing the actualy exchange after 8!

See you all tonight,
Jenn

Yes I will probably be late also as something unexpected has come up...

will probably be there @ 8 more or les...

So, I waited in Bangalore last night until 8:45, looking really obvious with my huge blue tote bag of books... but didn't see any other ex-pats looking for a book exchange.

Sorry it didn't work out.
~ Jenn

Hi first my of all apologies.
A close family member was taken into hospital yesterday & we spent 7 hours trying to see what was wrong with her and her diagnosis was....
when we finished with all this (fortunately it was only minor...)
I just wasn´t really up to going.... I think I messaged to confirm this....

We´ll try to improve the organisation and logistics of this.... maybe next time it cant take place at someonés home....

On another note why does every attempt at it taking place here have to be hijacked and taken to the suburbs for a burber bbq??? .

Ok so it didnt work out this time it can work out next time.....
Jen I´ll contact you via private message to see the best way of arranging it...

Please count me in for the next book exchange. I arrive in BA next week and am bringing a few books (Pillars of the Earth, The Alchemist, The Other Boleyn Girl, etc.) with me. Would love a chance to trade.

Cheers.

Would love too - I love's Dave place -- but I'm leaving Sunday afternoon for Tucuman (work travels), so I cannot make it!

~ J

BAJoe said:
Jenn, why don´t you come over again to Dave´s this Sunday? Remember he also has books to swap, and he has said here many times that you can all take your books to do the exchange right there at the BBQ at his house!!

Check out his new post:

http://baexpats.org/expat-events/5698-bbq-bookclub-sunday-afternoon-august-9-a.html

See you,
Joe

Back