English Language Book Exchange

MizzMarr

Registered
- Hey guys. A friend of mine is hosting on an English language book exchange at her apartment on Friday February 11th at 5:30 - 8:30 pm. Here's what she says:

"Bring your well read books in English and get some new ones in trade. Bring something to drink and something to snack on. I'll provide coffee and a gorgeous view. Bring a friend. Bring as many books as you like. The more books you bring the more books you get to take home...".

Post any questions or send me a PM and I'll be happy to provide you with the address!

Nobody?

By the way, I don't thnk that bringing snacks is obligatory ;)

Yes I shall come along. Always a good place in discard and pick up some books.

I have about 60 kilos of books I brought with me - mostly teaching, philosophical and so on - but I still need to figure out what I need to keep and get rid of first :) lol

Ha, sounds good Johnno, you still have a few days to figure it out! Just PM me when you're ready and I'll send you the address. :)

Moonwitch, please PM me and I'll send you the address too. Cheers!

Almost last call for the book exchange! It's FRIDAY evening, so PM me if you're interested in coming :)

This sounds like a great idea. Too bad I saw it just today. I'll be there for the next one!

Back