English Pound collapsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw portfolios.

I'm buying a farm...and seeds and dogs and guns.

And will shoot to kill any orwellian jew haters as well as other intruders.

orwellian said:
Let me guess, your friend is a Jew and didn't get that it was a joke?

That's really offensive.

Unfortunately, the other relevant posts were deleted by the moderator.

I saved this quote by using the back button...

The original post was even more repugnant...

(a "jest" about Jews and gold.)

I'm a strong believer in the possibility of the US going bankrupt. Foreign countries such as China are getting sick of funding our debt. One of these days, they're just going to say NO MORE and the U.S. is screwed.

Next to come, the U.S. raiding 401K and IRA accounts to fund it's debt...It's going to come, and my money will not be there for them to rob :) Pay the taxes and penalties and get your money out while you can.

gsi16386 said:
I'm a strong believer in the possibility of the US going bankrupt. Foreign countries such as China are getting sick of funding our debt. One of these days, they're just going to say NO MORE and the U.S. is screwed.

Next to come, the U.S. raiding 401K and IRA accounts to fund it's debt...It's going to come, and my money will not be there for them to rob :) Pay the taxes and penalties and get your money out while you can.

The Fed has already "financed" half the US debt.

The party's almost over.

And thats exactly what Obama wants.

(Collapse the system.)

We seem to have drifted off the point. The British pound IS collapsing, it has steadily for as long as I can remember. Like one or two others on this site I can remember when there were four dollars to the pound.
Britain is a different place since the war There is no empire, working classes can read and write, the idea of a ruling class is all but gone, but despite all this democracy, basically we have very little. That is why the British are not bothered, we cannot loose savings we do not have. There is an old saying "if you have no socks, you can't pull them up"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back