English Speaker to introduce a tourism proposal. Home Work

RDL

Registered
Home work.
The job is about to contact potential hunters from our data base to introduce them a wingshooting lodge based in Argentina.
Required skills are personal hability to easily comunicate with other persons and establish friendly relationships. Also work at home with responsability fulfuling the compromises.
Initially 3 times per week 3 hours.
Knowledge in Social Media managment could be a value added.

Home work.
The job is about to contact potential hunters from our data base to introduce them a wingshooting lodge based in Argentina.
Required skills are personal hability to easily comunicate with other persons and establish friendly relationships. Also work at home with responsability fulfuling the compromises.
Initially 3 times per week 3 hours.
Knowledge in Social Media managment could be a value added.

Is having the ability to spell the words ability, communicate, responsibility, fulfilling, and management correctly a required skill or at least an added value?

...or would the upper "managment" be unlikely to notice?

Is having the ability to spell the words ability, communicate, responsibility, fulfilling, and management correctly a required skill or at least an added value?

...or would the upper "managment" be unlikely to notice?
Why be snarky? If the potential employer were proficient in English, he/she might not be looking to hire someone here.

Please feel free to contact me and I can send you my resume and we can see if it is a fit. I'm not fluent in Spanish-FYI in case that matters, but have tons of business and marketing experience. Along with a second career as a Nurse Practitioner and very articulate

I wonder if anyone who is interested in this marketing position understands what "winged hunting" is..

...and if, prior to beginning the "home work," actually plan to visit the "lodge based in Argentina" and pop off a few shots...(drop a few doves)...

...so they'll have first hand knowledge of what they would be promoting.

Back