Native English Speakers Needed

Live English

Registered
Hi guys!!
New people arriving in Argentina, or currently living expats!
We are looking for Camp counselors to join our team starting in March 2023.
We do camps and trips all around Argentina! Our students are 10-17 primary and secondary bilingual school students looking to practice their English in a comfortable environment, with native speakers.
LOW SEASON - MARCH TO JULY
HIGH SEASON - AUGUST TO DECEMBER
All applicants can join at any time during the year.
DESTINATIONS: BUENOS AIRES, MENDOZA, IGUAZU, ENTRE RIOS, PUERTO MADRYN, SAN LUIS, BARILOCHE, CORDOBA
- Native English Speakers, English as a first language or people with C2 level of English who have lived abroad
NOTE: Freelance hiring, part time position, full time position.
INCLUDES: transport to and from camp, insurance during camp, breakfast + lunch + dinner + snacks all day, break times during the day + training before starting
All materials are provided, we just need to outgoing, professional staff for our team. If you have a degree from your country or any type or certificate allowing you to teach English as a second language, EVEN BETTER~
Great opportunity for newcomers and people looking for a side job while exploring the country.
For further information, please send me a mail to [email protected] with your CV. I would love to set up a phone call to answer any questions you may have about the position!!

You should really include the wage, whether it's in pesos or dollars, and whether this job is in negro or not; you'll get a better response rate accordingly, though historically these sorts of jobs have often paid less than $10 USD/hour from what I've heard from friends for those who are curious.

Back