English speaking, experienced babysitter available

Larazhivago

Registered
Hello all.

My name is Lara and I'm living in Buenos Aires. I'm offering my services as a babysitter for expats and others who would like their children to pick up some English. Apart from this, I work as a TEFL teacher and study spanish in UBA.

I've been here in BsAs for about a year and a half altogether and have done a bit of babysitting already for visiting tourists, who found me through the BA expats site.

I´m an Irish citizen, 31 years of age. In terms of my career, I have spent 5 years working with children and teenagers in an Irish organisation that works in schools, delivering human rights and development education. I have 15 years of experience working as a babysitter (children of neighbours and family friends as well as 8 nieces and nephews), as well as some experience working in summer camps as an arts and crafts teacher.

If you think you´d like your children to spend some time playing English games or drawing pictures, do let me know. You can contact me on [email protected] to discuss details, rates etc.

Thank you.
Lara Kelly
progress.gif

Back