English speaking hairstylist

jennyissowright

Registered
Hello! My name is Jenny and I am a hairstylist back in the states who is currently living in Buenos Aires. I have most of my tools from home, including some products to offer Brazilian Blowouts. I was wondering about offering some hair services for people looking for english speaking stylists. Is there a market for this here? Thanks!

I’m curious about this as well- I lived in BA for a few years and now that I think about it, i didn’t see any really upscale Aveda/Vidal Sassoon type places like you’d find in the States or Europe. When I lived here I had a guy that was great at Hair & Body a somewhat upscale place on Av Santa Fe but he’s now gone and the two cuts I’ve had there since have been marginal. Where do the fashionistas go for high calibre non ‘peluqueria de barrio’ type places?

I’m curious about this as well- I lived in BA for a few years and now that I think about it, i didn’t see any really upscale Aveda/Vidal Sassoon type places like you’d find in the States or Europe. When I lived here I had a guy that was great at Hair & Body a somewhat upscale place on Av Santa Fe but he’s now gone and the two cuts I’ve had there since have been marginal. Where do the fashionistas go for high calibre non ‘peluqueria de barrio’ type places?

Yes, I have worked for Aveda for 10 years and am looking to do some hair while I’m here studying! If anyone is interested in something like this, let me know!

I'm from the States and I know I'd personally love an English speaking stylist! I've been a little concerned about getting a haircut here haha

I don’t think there are any Aveda concept salons or that you can even get the product here, but a similar concept would be awesome

Yes, since I don’t have access to Aveda products here it would be more of a person by person basis rather than salon based!

Back