English speaking hairstylist

don't know if you are still following this thread OP, but if so, if you do men's cuts i'd be interested! i've had a heck of a time finding a reliable place to get my hair cut in BA.

Hi Jenny! Are you still in BA! Would love to get a brazillian blowout pls. Kindly reply if you're still available!

Nail Bar by OPI on Maipu. Linda speaks English and does great work. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

i've since found a great guy at Barber Job. i go the puerto madero location but i think there are two others in the city.

FYI- I know this is an old post, but I finally ended up discovering Cerini at Patio Bullrich. It’s very expensive by Argentine standards, but comparable to what you’d pay at a “nice” US/Europe salon but most of the stylists speak English, “get” your needs— this is so important if you know I mean, after suffering many awful haircuts and even worst highlights I was glad to shell out a higher amount and the experience is reminiscent of being in a nice spa (they bring you teas, do scalp massages, etc) it’s also a fun place to people watch (lots of Argentine celebs go there)

I recommend Alex

FYI- I know this is an old post, but I finally ended up discovering Cerini at Patio Bullrich. It’s very expensive by Argentine standards, but comparable to what you’d pay at a “nice” US/Europe salon but most of the stylists speak English, “get” your needs— this is so important if you know I mean, after suffering many awful haircuts and even worst highlights I was glad to shell out a higher amount and the experience is reminiscent of being in a nice spa (they bring you teas, do scalp massages, etc) it’s also a fun place to people watch (lots of Argentine celebs go there)

I recommend Alex

I went to Cerini at Patio Bullrich after scheduling an appointment. NO hairstylist spoke English. One of the receptionist spoke basic English. Very disappointed and didn't want to take a chance. My opinion, DON'T GO if you need to communicate in English.

I went to Cerini at Patio Bullrich after scheduling an appointment. NO hairstylist spoke English. One of the receptionist spoke basic English. Very disappointed and didn't want to take a chance. My opinion, DON'T GO if you need to communicate in English.
My wife goes to a guy named Javier Aranda at Sicodelica at Arenales 2066, between Ayacucho and Junin. He speaks English and cuts mens hair as well. She has always been pleased with his work and great personality.

Back