English-speaking podiatrist in Buenos Aires

hankscott

Registered
Can any one recommend an English-speaking podiatrist in Buenos Aires? I have a very painful bunion on the large toe on my left foot and it makes it painful to walk. I use all of the usual devices — the rubber blockers etc. But it needs more attention.

Can any one recommend an English-speaking podiatrist in Buenos Aires? I have a very painful bunion on the large toe on my left foot and it makes it painful to walk. I use all of the usual devices — the rubber blockers etc. But it needs more attention.
Good luck! Finding adept professionals to work on my toes and feet has been an ongoing frustrating experience. If you do find someone please let us know.

Can only suggest Dr. Scholls podologist store on Azcuenaga st. bet. Santa Fe and MT Alvear. Recoleta. Not sure about English command, but they can take a look at it and suggest treatment .

Back