English Teacher Required To Take Over Classes

Hartfilmsforall

Registered
We are leaving Buenos Aires mid-December and are trying to find replacement English teachers to take over classes.

We have students who require English teachers from Britain only and other students who require Spanish speakers who can be native or non-native but must be fluent in English and Spanish. Some classes must be taken at your home or a cafe and others at students houses.

We are also looking for a native English teacher (British only) to pass on their details to an English school for an opportunity to teach from March.

So, if you are interested in any or all of these opportunities please contact me.

Thanks.

Hi

I am interested in the position of teaching English, I am a native English speaker and fully fluent in Spanish (I was born in Argentina). I am having trouble sending PM's so if the position is still available could you please PM me and hopefully I should be able to respond? thanks

Hello,

I've also had problems sending a PM.

I'm an English teacher from Britain, I live in the Palermo area, and I'm able to teach from my apartment.

Please email me if you're still looking for English teachers ([email protected])

Thanks.

As above; it won't let me send you a PM.

I'm a CELTA-qualified British EFL teacher and fluent Spanish speaker with experience teaching in Spain, the UK and here in Buenos Aires. Get in touch in you're still looking for someone: [email protected]

Best,

Joe

We are leaving Buenos Aires mid-December and are trying to find replacement English teachers to take over classes.

We have students who require English teachers from Britain only and other students who require Spanish speakers who can be native or non-native but must be fluent in English and Spanish. Some classes must be taken at your home or a cafe and others at students houses.

We are also looking for a native English teacher (British only) to pass on their details to an English school for an opportunity to teach from March.

So, if you are interested in any or all of these opportunities please contact me.

Thanks.
mmm the forum gives me a message that you can't use the messages system! so you better check that so we can send you the info you want!

I know this is a late reply to your original post, but if you are still looking for English teachers then I would like to let you know that I am available. I am a British native, CELTA qualified and have been living in Buenos Aires since October. If you are interested, then please send me an email at: [email protected]

Thank you.

Back