English teachers, interview request

soulskier

Registered
Not sure if this is the right forum, so pardon me. My wife is a freelance writer and is doing an article on people teaching English in Argentina. She says the interview can be done by email or phone and will be on the quick side. Please PM if you are up for the task. Gracias!

Just as long as she doesn't mention that all of the teaching world here is illegal labor, I'm sure that you'll have volunteers.

It is the somewhat educated version of standing in front of Home Depot waiting for someone in a pickup truck to give you a nod.

Napoleon said:
It is the somewhat educated version of standing in front of Home Depot waiting for someone in a pickup truck to give you a nod.

Can you elaborate?

Napoleon said:
Just as long as she doesn't mention that all of the teaching world here is illegal labor, I'm sure that you'll have volunteers.

I agree that there are probably many native English speakers teaching on tourist visas (some of them backpackers or just supplementing their travel funds often with little or no qualifications) but there are also many Argentinians who are TESL qualified (Teaching English as a Second Language)
I have forwarded my wifes details as she has a Masters in TESL

Paddy in Buenos Aires

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Jobs 4
C Jobs 16
C Expat Life 0
C Jobs 0
C Jobs 0
Back