english teachers

braytrain

Registered
my cousin recently asked me if I could find a decent English teacher for her son and my second cousin.

I thought Id post here and elsewhere so I can screen for her. Even though I don´t think it´s important, she thinks it´s important to have some sort of teaching certification. She is kind of a big shot English professor so no bullcrocking me porfavor. Best if it´s a dude, as my 2nd cousin is 19 years old. He has a pretty intermediate-advanced level of english. I can guarantee a pay of 50 pesos the hour, but Ill try to give a giño giño and talk that up for you, either at first or eventually. Im not sure how many times a week.

A possible issue is that they want the teacher to travel to the house, and they live in `pretty deep in belgrano so I wont lie the travel wont be fun (unless you live on cabildo-juramento or near it). one of the advantages (wont guarantee it though) is that if she likes you, and chooses to keep you, the word spreads through the fam and also they are real nice people. Please let me know through PM here, girls dont be discouraged ill ask and see if girls are okay (the UGLIER the better HAHAHA jk). dont send one liners, this is for my family so please be detailed tell me about yourself, how long youll be here, you know, common sense stuff.

I think they prefer american english btw, NATIVE SPEAKER no ifs ands or butts

Braytrain-you haven't enabled your PM function.

LOL about "the uglier the better", and I can imitate an ugly chica with the best of them.

Regarding the teacher, I hereby submit my application. Please get in touch with me for details.

Thanks

Johnny said:
Braytrain-you haven't enabled your PM function.

LOL about "the uglier the better", and I can imitate an ugly chica with the best of them.

Regarding the teacher, I hereby submit my application. Please get in touch with me for details.

Thanks
Oops, your PMs are enabled.

Hi there... I am an American English teacher, and I live very close to Juramento in Nuñez. I am not certified, but I do have experience teaching English to both children and adults and am in Buenos Aires working on my masters thesis in Dual Language Early Childhood Education (I am a student at Bank Street College of Education in New York City), so I have an appropriate background and interest in the subject.

I plan to be here between 12 and 18 months, so if your family is looking for someone who can make a commitment, that shouldn't be a problem. I am indeed a woman, but as I am extremely professional, I would hope that wouldn't be an issue. If you're interested, please give me a reply when it's convenient for you and we can speak in further detail. Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Jobs 4
C Jobs 16
C Expat Life 0
C Jobs 0
C Jobs 0
Back