Escribana

georgie

Registered
Hi - I need an escribana for a quick certification. Does anyone know a good one preferably with an office near a subte station? Thank you for your help.

I used Escribania Baredes back in December. Avenida Corrientes 2422, 2nd floor. One block from Pasteur metro stop. He speaks very good English. As for quick, I have learned the hard way that nothing is "quick" here.

I used one 4-5 months ago. They are located at Libertad 451 PB "K", between Corrientes and Lavalle, quiet close to the Tribunales subte station of the D line.

The name on my document is Leandro M. Giorgi, and the phone numbers listed in the phone book are: 4382-2667, 4382-7020, and 4382-9675. The woman in the office I worked with was Monica.

Hope this helps.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thank you this does help. For quick I meant not like a real estate transaction or anything. I know the drill, just hours (or days) of waiting for stamps and stickers and signatures and whatnot and then comes the bill for basically what the notary public at the post office does for $1.50 in 20 seconds. But now at least I have somewhere to go. Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Expat Life 14
C Newcomers Forum 3