Etiquette. You Take A Taxi, I Take The Bus. Who Pays What?

Thank you, El Queso. We have never met in life but I think, you are the only one who really understood my point of view.

I feel, I unnecessarily ruffled some feathers, by point blank stating, I dislike sharing cabs. It seems, that I sound like a unsocial person. Being unsocial, does not mean, I am a selfish or a bad human being. I travel all over the world several times over, in a year for work and I guess, I have got used to traveling alone. It has become like a habit. Lonely long plane rides, lonely stay in hotels have transcended into my liking lonely cab rides.

I did not mean any disrespect to any of my friends. If they approach me for help or need to borrow money, i would help them if I could. However, if given a choice, I would prefer to go alone in the cab. Wonder, if it makes any sense?

My post was not a joke. i really meant every word I said there in that "controversial" post. I am sticking to my words and not apologetic with what I stated there.

Those people stating I have some issues , please note I have no issues. I am doing pretty well the way i am. Thanks for your unsolicited concern though.

Suerte all.

If for any reason I decide not to take a taxi and I feel like going on a bus I simply say, this time Iam going in a bus Im short of money or I prefer not to spend on a taxi now, but personally I don´t like to do what someone else says just because........but this is personal, here people have complexes and they do things that sometimes they don´t want to do I try not to......
Reina

Back