Euchre

Hop

Registered
Anybody out there a euchre player? Maybe we could organize a game or two!

I wanna get in the barn!!! I actually started the Euchre club at my high school if you can believe it. I'm down!! Just get them udders out!

kletus said:
i smell a michigander.

Michigander is right!

I'm quite out of practice and have never been really any good, so, who wants to be my partner?!

Too bad. I'd have joined up, but as a native of the TRUE birthplace of Euchre--that is to say Indiana of course--I had to swear a solemn oath never to play with filthy Michiganders, our natural enemies...I'm sure you understand... ;)
(Have a lot of fun!!! Glad to know the tradition is being kept alive!)

nledec said:
Too bad. I'd have joined up, but as a native of the TRUE birthplace of Euchre--that is to say Indiana of course--I had to swear a solemn oath never to play with filthy Michiganders, our natural enemies...I'm sure you understand... ;)

Ah, well, I was actually born in Indiana so I've got a dual citizenship thing going on. :D Of course, I only lived there for the first few years of my life so I do consider myself a Michigander. I even remember the moment I realized that coke was pop!

nledec said:

Ahh I´m from Indiana!! IU Hoosier Grad and proud of it!! We could team up? That is, only if you´re ok playing with a Carmelite..?

Back