Euro Blue Price And Trustable Cueva In City Centre

erian

Registered
Hi all

I have friends and family coming to BA and I need to find a trustable Cueva in city centre. I know there are a lot of dodgy cuevas handing out fake notes so if anyone knows a good one or uses one regularly it would be great.

I have a cueva I use in Provincia but I don't want to be trekking into town with lots of cash so I need one in Capital.

Also anyone know what is the Blue Euro rate at the moment? Officially it's 6.8 pesos. Any good websites to check live 'rates'?

Cheers for your help!!

Get your friends to change their Euros into Dollars before they come. It will be much easier for them once they are here

Hi all

I have friends and family coming to BA and I need to find a trustable Cueva in city centre. I know there are a lot of dodgy cuevas handing out fake notes so if anyone knows a good one or uses one regularly it would be great.

I have a cueva I use in Provincia but I don't want to be trekking into town with lots of cash so I need one in Capital.

Also anyone know what is the Blue Euro rate at the moment? Officially it's 6.8 pesos. Any good websites to check live 'rates'?

Cheers for your help!!

Everyone quotes http://www.dolarblue.net/

Like the Scottish Gentleman advises dollars are much easier to exchange

Much has been written before on here about the subject of cuevas and whether anyone would/should advertise any on here. There is a search facility you can trip

What fake Euros? Is this a travellers tale?

not fake euros, fake pesos.

I'll say it to them about possibly changing to dollars. Ye I understand about Cuevas not being advertised! I anyone wants to PM me it would be great! I have a friend who has literally just landed so too late for her to exchange so any help on a capital cueva would be appreciated!

Thanks

Back