Evo's Gift To Pope Francisco....wow

Should the Pope have received this sacrilegious Gift????

Pretty sure that Putin would have refused such a gift if presented as a Cooperation between Communism and Christianity.
A Degenerate artist that produced such PIECE of ART during the Soviet Union would be sent to the Gulag for life. B)

Please do not refer to trash as art. Art is always the refuge for lack of classification and lack of talent.

I am sure the Vatican is full of very bad gifts to pope's over the years. Fortunately , most were not caught on camera.

What gift would be appropriate, then, for the person who oversees the world's largest ring of pedophiles?

What gift would be appropriate, then, for the person who oversees the world's largest ring of pedophiles?
Must be pretty easy living in such an absolut world like yours ,by now most of us get it, you dislike soccer and catholics.
A word of caution when excersizing your right to express yourself , make sure you don't throw all soccers fans or catholics in the same bag.
There are many good ones out there, but for that one would have to be more open minded, imagine if the rest of the world judged all Americans the way you judge Catholics.... we would all be in trouble no?
I respect your dislikes as i have a few of my own but please , maybe a little less intensity or passion?? it would get your point across just the same

Must be pretty easy living in such an absolut world like yours ,by now most of us get it, you dislike soccer and catholics.
A word of caution when excersizing your right to express yourself , make sure you don't throw all soccers fans or catholics in the same bag.
There are many good ones out there, but for that one would have to be more open minded, imagine if the rest of the world judged all Americans the way you judge Catholics.... we would all be in trouble no?
I respect your dislikes as i have a few of my own but please , maybe a little less intensity or passion?? it would get your point across just the same

It's wrong to disapprove of pedophiles and soccer thugs, then? Not to mention the people who cover these things up and deny their responsibility? http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/16/22324032-un-slams-vatican-for-efforts-to-cover-up-pedophile-priests-in-sex-abuse-scandal

We realize that you don't like catholics. This post is not about pedophiles, please do not digress.

It's not a digression. It's about the hypocrisy of a terminally corrupt institution that's always been organized on a false premise.

Back