Ex-Official Arrested Hiding Bags With Us$ 5-8 Million, Gun

I do not support corruption, i just point how hypocrite are macristas because corruption is Ok if macristas are involved while it is used for political persecution againts the former administration.

For me, what is going on is great because the Macrismo is commiting suicide.

Corruption is a crime that should be prosecuted while politicians are in power.

Regarding the former administration, everything was better then (freedom, health, inflacion, the economy, etc) Can you explain how this new administration is better for those who does not do money loundry at Panama?

This is not even good for you because the usd is too low while everything else is skyrocketing.

Question Bajo do you comprehend the magnitude of the disaster that has been put into Macris administrations work flow?

Three After thoughts ...
  • If Macri had been elected we would have never heard of Lopez and the Korruption?
  • Why did it take eight years for the Justice to act.?
  • All these acts of Korruption have been uncovered by Journalists, neighbours, or good citizens? .

Question Bajo do you comprehend the magnitude of the disaster that has been put into Macris administrations work flow?

I'm sure any thinking, rational and objective person will comprehend this but asking him to admit it publically, i think, is a bridge too far. It would be humiliating after years of spruiking k propaganda to admit it so will it happen? Let's see..

Three After thoughts ...
  • If Macri had been elected we would have never heard of Lopez and the Korruption?
  • Why did it take eight years for the Justice to act.?
  • All these acts of Korruption have been uncovered by Journalists, neighbours, or good citizens? .

Sorry Mistake Should Read.... · IF SCIOLI HAD BEEN ELECTED :eek:

How long have we been on these boards talking about this for some years now and now it is all going down. Dance K Dance away cause it might just come your way.

Back