Exchange cryptos to ars & usd cash in Mendoza

opahopa

Registered
Hi!

So far having no luck finding some exchange person in Mendoza who can buy cryptos for ARS & USD cash. Tried in FB groups `BItcoin Argentina` or `Dolar Mendoza` - none or super small amounts. If anyone can recommend someone - please DM me with the contact info :)

Thanks!

Sounds difficult and shady. Why not just purchase through an app? Is it just because you have cash in hand and don't want to deposit it? I use Cashapp, around 1.7% fees for buy and sell. Non-US Citizens can get much better rates on other sites like PrimeXBT around 0.05%. Then of course transfer to cold storage.

I'm assuming the OP wants to sell his crypto at the blue rate and have the cash in hand. Assuming he doesn't have an Argentina bank account to cash out into then using an app isn't possible. Not sure what's shady about that.

Hi!

So far having no luck finding some exchange person in Mendoza who can buy cryptos for ARS & USD cash. Tried in FB groups `BItcoin Argentina` or `Dolar Mendoza` - none or super small amounts. If anyone can recommend someone - please DM me with the contact info :)

Thanks!

I wonder if cuevas take bitcoin. I've never asked, but I would imagine some of them do.

I'm assuming the OP wants to sell his crypto at the blue rate and have the cash in hand. Assuming he doesn't have an Argentina bank account to cash out into then using an app isn't possible. Not sure what's shady about that.
Yeah that is correct. Already found a place to exchange :)

Back