Exclusive hotels are going out of business?

I think that most Argentines that are selling homes don't need to sell but want to sell. They can keep it on the market for months, years untill someone is willing to pay what they want(or close to it)

katti said:
Sometimes (if you can afford it) you must just wait for that one crasy person that falls in love with the house or the setting and would pay whatever. This has nothing to do with logic, but with emotions- If you fall in love with a house, your reason fades. And this is universal :eek: , fortunately for the seller, a bit less for the buyers wallet.

I spoke to one agent about a property. She told me that if there wasn't an offer by the end of the month, the seller was going to raise the price, so I should hurry up if I am interested.

Today I saw a place for rent at reconquista where used to be a kiosko. There are about 3 kioskos in within walking distance but it was definitly a top location. And the times I passed by there were useally customers

Maybe they increased the rent too fast or the customers are not coming anymore but it does surprise me.

Most spots for rent I saw untill now were not at prime locations

Back