Exorcisms in Argentina

Exorcism is a much more radical practice and I don't
believe it's authorized by the Catholic Church except in extreme situations and by very few priests. I get the impression that though not entirely discredited, it's not encouraged by Church authorities but such practices lend themselves to charlatans.

Yeah, because the mainstream Catholic church does not do weird shit and it is not populated by charlatans at all.

St. Louis Archbishop Carlson claims to be uncertain if he knew sexual abuse was a crime

There is a lot of corruption in the Catholic Church as we have seen recently exposed, unfortunately committed by validly ordained clergy. The man featured in this video, however, is performing many exorcisms that I doubt are sanctioned by the Archbishop of Buenos Aires. Furthermore I don't believe that he is a bishop and doubt that he is even a Catholic priest. Why would he have some sort of Lutheran diploma on his wall? The current pope is Argentine and a progresive who is not likely to be a promoter of exorcisms instead of psychological treartment....but then as you say, weird things happen so we really don't know. It shouldn't be too hard to get a list of bishops in Argentina and see if this man's name appears on it.

Anybody know how I could put a curse on someone? Nothing severe, maybe just make their head spin around like Linda Blair in The Exorcist. Or have Satan's baby like Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby. Either one would be good.

Typical, more religious insanity. That's what happens when you believe in fairytales. The fact that modern society allows for these cults and protects them under 'freedom of religion' is very saddening. Children are Indoctrinated from birth to believe in the value of irationality. Just take it on 'faith' they say... Oh , and in the case of Christianity.. "you'll burn in hell for eternity unless you follow our lies" (though all religions have their version of this fear>control dynamic)... Great way to treat children ... Exorcism is merely one of many irrational and extremely harmful rituals which we tolerate under some absurd guises. *Facepalm*

Anybody know how I could put a curse on someone? Nothing severe, maybe just make their head spin around like Linda Blair in The Exorcist. Or have Satan's baby like Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby. Either one would be good.

Ask Sergio, he is in contact with the spiritual and mystic religious realms -.-

Ask Sergio, he is in contact with the spiritual and mystic religious realms -.-

VERY SIMPLE...just find a bruja. There are many in Argentina who will, for a fee, help you out. Ask your mucama. She might have a recommendation.

Back