Expatriates watching the Super Bowl?

Hi Friends
Alamo's TVs are small except for the ones behind the bar so you'd be standing to watch those, its not a big place really. I did however enjoy watching the playoffs there, fun crowd. I think I might go for the big screens though...
Andrea

I will check out the game through my LCD at home with some bottles of real good wine :eek:)
bye schef4711

It seems there is a new place that will be showing it on a Big Screen. Saw an ad in the Herald for RUN, Cocktails & Fun, San Martin 875. $20 pesos cover and gets you 1 drink. 4313 9721.

Anyone ever heard of this place?

I just called the Hard Rock Cafe in Recoleta 54-11-4807-ROCK They are showing the Super bowl on their big screen. No minimum consumption, just have to make a reservation to eat. I have no idea what their food prices are.
Also Loco por el Futball (Vicente López y Junín, Recoleta) has lots of big screens, 90 pesos consumption and you need to make a reservation

RUN sounds like an option that's hard to beat. Hope to see some fellow Patriot fans there.
Tom

RUN does sound good. I'm not really into football and just watch for the ads, but am from NY and thus, must hate all Boston teams. Sorry AmigoArtistico. Go Giants!!

If possible, we should take a collective poll regarding the most popular plan of action. Bowl party could double as a good ex-pat gathering. Any thoughts?
I'm thinking Hard Rock or Run

I vote for Run. I don't go to TGIF's in the states and don't plan on starting here. I believe the game starts around 9pm.

wendy

I'm also in favor of RUN. I may get up there to have a look beforehand, but barring any unforeseen issues, that's my choice.
Tom

I reckon I'm aiming for RUN, but I think I might do a recon run this afternoon to scope it out.

Back