Expats and foreigners at your workplace

Barney

Registered
I work from home, but my expat friends often work at Argentine companies and I was wondering with how many expats/foreigners you work and with how many people you work on your department/company? Where are they from?

If it possible can you also please say for which company you work, foreign or locally owned and in which industry.

P.S. Just disclose the info you want to disclose, dont feel obligated to reveal everything

P.S.II: I am guessing you count as expat/foreigner if you have been born and/or raised abroad

There are 5 expats in my office. Two the US, 1 from Germany, one from Scotland and one from Colombia.

We have locations around the world, it is an Argentine company but we also have offices in the US and a few other locations around the world. It is a software company so the majority of out clients are in the US and Europe.

Rease said:
There are 5 expats in my office. Two the US, 1 from Germany, one from Scotland and one from Colombia.

We have locations around the world, it is an Argentine company but we also have offices in the US and a few other locations around the world. It is a software company so the majority of out clients are in the US and Europe.

Thanks, how many coworkers are from Argentina?

Barney said:
Thanks, how many coworkers are from Argentina?

All of them minus the 4 other expats. I am not sure how many people we have in the Buenos Aires office as a lot of people work from home and I don't know many people from the second floor but I am sure we have somewhere between 70 and 100 if not more.

2 Chinese , 5 Indians, 1 Colombian, 12 Argentinos in our office block

I work at a Textile company. In admin there are 15 people. I am the only expat at that level. The president of the company is Belgium. It is a Belgium company.

So far there are

IT - 4 expats, 1 Latin American, 95 Argentine
Textile - 2 expats, 13 argentines
Industry unknown- 7 asians - 1 latin American - 12 Argentines

Anybody care to add Some more examples?

Back