Expats in or around Villa Urquiza

Davidglen77

Registered
Hello, I have been hearing more english and other foreign languages in my neighborhood lately on the street. I know a few expats here in Villa Urquiza who live here permanently however when I mentioned the baexpats board they had never heard of it. Are there any other expats out there that use this board living in the area of Villa Urquiza?

doesn,t look like there are eh?I,m in Boulogne but often take weekends away in San Pedro,still miles away from you though!!!

Hey Howard, thanks for the reply, it's kind of strange that I am seeing more and more non-argentines in this area, which I am sure is due to the somewhat affordable (but becoming more and more expensive each month) living accomodations in this area. If you ever track through Villa Urquiza, stop by and say hello, I am at my shop everyday except Sundays. Av. Triunvirato 3883, CANDYLAND. Cheers!

HI DAVID,WELLalthough I,VE NEVER BEEN TO YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS,I HAVE TO SAY FROM A LINK I SAW, IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL..HOW MANY KM ARE YOU FROM BA?what,s your history?'ie how did you end up there?

I am originally from New York City and I am living in Buenos Aires after having settled here about 3 years ago. I came to work at a company here and then ended up staying after my contract was finished.

Back