Expats In San Isidro

Hey all!
Who wants to meet up tomorrow afternoon, Sunday March 16, for a coffee , drink? I'm in Martinez right now and know some places around here. But anyone else know other spots elsewhere open on Sunday?

Hey all!
Who wants to meet up tomorrow afternoon, Sunday March 16, for a coffee , drink? I'm in Martinez right now and know some places around here. But anyone else know other spots elsewhere open on Sunday?
hey suchi i would have love to but i wasnt around town..let me know if you still up for meeting sometime soon.

Hey everyone...sorry about being out of touch. Would love to grab coffee with someone any time in the morning this week....or something any time after 8pm. Let me know if anyone is interested. Have bike. Will travel :)

hey all! just saw your posts... do you guys want to meet tomorrow (Friday March 28) evening for drinks and/or dinner ?
I know San Isidro has a ton of good restaurants, you just have to go a bit before 8.30 if you really want to grab a table, especially
on a Friday night!! :) There's a place called El Nandu in San Isidro that has awesome food and very well priced :) Or lemme know what
suggestions you have , I'd love to try some new places... Oh btw, there's a PF Chang here in Martinez if anyone's interested hehe :)

Hey that sounds great! I would definitely be up for that as long as I can get the night off of work so I will check tomorrow morning. I am totally into exploring the restaurants around San Isidro so El Nandu looks great!

Hopefully I will be able to move to San Isidro within the end of May. I am currently too busy looking for a place "up there" to join any G2G for now, but I will keep following this thread!

Yesterday I had a wonderful breakfast at Soffice in San Isidro. If you are a sweet tooth like me, I'd strongly recommend to pay a visit!

Back