ExPats to picket on 9 de julio

buenosairesmike

Registered
Okay you guys, forget tangos and coffee shops and backpacking around the place. In Argentina the new in thing is to picket on the 9 de julio, Callao, the Congress, Plaza de Mayo, where ever. So to get into the spirit of things I propose organizing a organizing committee, to organize our next picket. Actually we'll need two organizing committees, the first to figure out where to picket--somewhere in Palermo Soho near Freddo or Starbucks I imagine, and the second to decide what we should be picketing about--maybe the low value of US dollar--that should easily buy 15 ARS now.

How 'bout it guys and gals, please join the organization -- only a slight ARS 200 fee per week that would go for ice cream--opps new in thing is cupcakes so maybe those and pizza.

Have a nice picket.

Mike

buenosairesmike said:
Okay you guys, forget tangos and coffee shops and backpacking around the place. In Argentina the new in thing is to picket on the 9 de julio, Callao, the Congress, Plaza de Mayo, where ever. So to get into the spirit of things I propose organizing a organizing committee, to organize our next picket. Actually we'll need two organizing committees, the first to figure out where to picket--somewhere in Palermo Soho near Freddo or Starbucks I imagine, and the second to decide what we should be picketing about--maybe the low value of US dollar--that should easily buy 15 ARS now.

How 'bout it guys and gals, please join the organization -- only a slight ARS 200 fee per week that would go for ice cream--opps new in thing is cupcakes so maybe those and pizza.

Have a nice picket.

Mike

You think you mean you will pay US AR$200. If you're going to do it, do it right.

arty said:
I want to protest all the other protests.

I want to protest the guys protesting the protesters!

Where's my drum........

:)

David

captdave said:
I want to protest the guys protesting the protesters!

Where's my drum........

:)

David

drum? all you need is a pot and a spoon.

seems like it's going to be fun. Do we actually need a reason, or can we just picket because we feel like it?

katti said:
seems like it's going to be fun. Do we actually need a reason, or can we just picket because we feel like it?

What do the locals do? :p

Back