Exporting Argentinian Brand To Uk/euope

Briancito

Registered
I was wondering if anyone had experience of exporting from Argentina to UK/Europe? My wife and I have found a ladies accessories brand, high-ticket leather items (bags (£180, wallets (£80)) which could potentialy sell well in Europe.

We've contacted the owner and are in the process of procuring some samples. From our perspective the idea was to provide an online web store and also pitch the products to boutique/high-end retailers here.

I'm researching shopping logistics and import duties to see how viable this would be but was wondering if anyone has had any success or has ever looked into something like this before?

Thanks.

My wife had some excellent local suppliers of high end woman's accessories made in Argentina. Leather wallets , belts , purses , etc.. After doing extensive research and promoting the samples to many buyers in the USA and Italy , we found that the price point was just too high to entice anyone too place a initial order. Very good quality , ability to supply , but just to darn expensive to wholesale.

Goof luck , perhaps you found something at a price point that will be sellable.

Back