Eze Ain't Easy, Some Advice

Tienda León will throw in a taxi from their shuttle stop in Retiro to your apartment. I've gone to and from Ezeiza many times with them, have had my family ride with them and have never had a problem. I don't recall their current prices but they are way below what you would pay for a taxi.

For 2 people it hardly pays to take Tienda Leon
going there with no baggage and having time and provided its daytime, i'd take the 8 on Rivadavia! coming back there is a another service for $38pesos w/o baggage the double with luggae called Minibus Ezeiza I have taken them several times going there is easy coming back you really have to look for the service and often chase them down
go to the web page! I was always please with them but they have office hours
Hope this helps

A completely different approach would be to drive there yourself. You can get a car for <$300/24hrs add in gas tolls and parking at eze and you'll come out around $400 which is less than a taxi there and back

Call a radio taxi to get there. They will tell you ahead of time what the rate is. When you're coming back, grab a taxi at the stand right outside the exit to the international flights. They are the official taxis, price is set up front, no argument or crap.

That's if you don't like getting to a bus like Manuel Tienda Leon and waiting through other pickups, etc.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I think I'm going to take Esteban's suggestion though. The minibus looks like the best option: its not expensive and its direct.

If anyone is interested in their services, here's their website: http://www.minibusezeiza.com.ar/transporte-de-pasajeros.php#

If anything happens, I'll be sure to update the BAexpat community.

I may have an interview tomorrow around that time, but if it doesn't pan out I will be there.

A completely different approach would be to drive there yourself. You can get a car for <$300/24hrs add in gas tolls and parking at eze and you'll come out around $400 which is less than a taxi there and back
Rodolfo, any idea where I can rent a car for this price?? Can't find anything that cheap. Thanks!

Take the Tienda León bus to downtown, and then a shared taxi to your front door is free.

Back