Ezeiza Airport to Palermo Apartment

As I understand it, taxis are cheaper going to EZE than going to the centro. That's because the taxi companies have to pay for a booth at EZE. There's a taxi booth labeled 'taxi ezeiza' and they charge $98 flat-rate however when I was there last (a couple weeks ago) they had no taxis available so instead of waiting 30 minutes, I hired a remi from 'world car' booth in the international terminal and paid $115. I also took a cab today from Recoleta to EZE and it cost me $80-flat rate. My taxista asked me if I was given a price when I called for the taxi and I told him '$80 mas or menos'. He then turned off the meter and just charged me a flat $80 which I think is about right, mas or menos.

If you're travelling solo, a cheaper option is taking a bus through Manuel Tienda Leon. For $40 you get a bus to their main terminal in the Capital and for $5 more, they will take you to a specific address (hotel, apartment, etc.) after transferring to a Remi at the bus terminal in the Capital. Pretty reputable company, I recommend them. I wouldn't worry about booking in advance, there has always been plenty of room.

I paid $30 American for the exact same destination.

I use a guy who has his own business and is very reliable. He usually picks up the tango crowd from the airport.

His name is Dante, he speaks English and his cell is 15-5620-6129. Email: www.dantesairporttransfers.hazedaze.com.

Tell him Victoria recommended his services.

It all depends at what time you are landing. I landed in the morning and took a 110 pesos remis to Vicente Lopez. The remis needed 2 hours to get to the Mansion, stuck into morning traffic jams. If i took a taxi, the two hours would have cost me much more.

If you're travelling solo, a cheaper option is taking a bus through Manuel Tienda Leon. For $40 you get a bus to their main terminal in the Capital and for $5 more, they will take you to a specific address (hotel, apartment, etc.) after transferring to a Remi at the bus terminal in the Capital. Pretty reputable company, I recommend them. I wouldn't worry about booking in advance, there has always been plenty of room.

If you're travelling alone, I vote for this too.

I've done it to & from Ezieza the 2 times I've been to BsAs -- worked well.

You can pay by credit card also if you don't have any Arg pesos yet on arrival.

Here is an example of when using a bilingual taxi firm can be very advantagous,yes they do charge more ,in this case U$S 40 from EZE to downtown.
My advice is when you know BA well. Take an Airport Cab but if it is the first time and you are one delayed flight from missing your apartment checkin time. Pay a few bucks extra and have a driver that can help you.

Hi John,

Just thought I'd drop a note should you be updating your testimonials.

Gus was extremely helpful when we arrived at the apartment I've rented, only to find that the owner had left (unlike Gus she hadn't checked to see whether my flight had been delayed). My Spanish is practically non-existent: he telephoned the rental agency on my behalf and spoke with the building's doorman to explain the situation. I cannot recommend buenosairestaxis highly enough.

Thanks to buenosairestaxis for the first-class service and all best wishes, Ben.

Hey victoria!! thanks for the tip, i actually did go with Dante, and he was a great help! the people were like 20min late getin to my apartment, and he chilled with me, so im definatly gonna use his service on the way back too, thanks so much! :)

Back