Farmer's market(s) in Buenos Aires

fred mertz

Registered
The other day, I heard someone say that there is a farmer's market in BA. I know why, but don't know where and when. If a collectivo goes there, I'll go.

is this the place that supposedly sells mascarpone cheese?? i know many of you said that you can find it at fiambrerias, unfortunately not for me. and a birthday mascarpone cheesecake sounds pretty damn good right about now.....

I have seen Mascarpone at Disco and in many Queserìas (places to buy cheese) it all depends on what neighborhood you live but I live in Monserrat and there is Mascarpone in a Queserìa on Estados Unidos and Soliz.
Reina

Hey guys, if you all are just looking for good/cheap fruits and veggies El Puente, Fruiteria y Verduleria is awesome. They sell in bulk but it's cheap cheap cheap. A lot of restaurants and puestas along the streets come to this place to buy their veggies to resell.

It used to be at the corner of Paraguay and Juan B Justo, but they've just recently moved to the corner of Gorriti and Darwin (right off of Juan B Justo) in Palermo Hollywood. Darwin 1550 is the address. Hope this helps :)

Back