Fellas From The Hood, Mates To Chill With, Girlfriends

ningja

Registered
Hey all

Been in BA for a while but I've never really made strong friendships rooted in the hood and that bothers me a little as I think it's important to be connected to the hood just to hang out with neighbours or in case things happen like if I'm going away and need a cat-sitter and stuff like that. [sub]By the way, I might need a cat-sitter soon, any takers?[/sub]

So I'm just looking for neighbours to get in contact with, hang out, have dinners etc I'm in Nuñez/Saavedra close enough to Belgrano or Vicente Lopez. Also, I go to Almagro/Caballito area a lot.

If you're around these areas and want to chill with me, let's get in touch.

If you're not from these areas and are looking for a nice friendship anyway, write me.

Also, it's been ages since I've had proper girlfriends to do girly things with so girlfriends are definitely welcomed. I'm not really girly, and am more geek than anything but I like things like music, theatre, hunting around for flea markets and doing DIY recyling projects etc...

Cheers

Hey ningja, same here. I live in Coghlan (about to move further south into Colegiales though) and am looking for people to hang out with. I make a really bad girlfriend considering I don't even meet the most basic qualifications, but I am a geek and am into the same things you mentioned. Any ideas for recycling projects? That sounds interesting.

Yeah, the thing in between my legs kinda disqualifies me from the girlfriend thing but hey, I LOVE hunting for stuff in flea markets. I'm in Las Cañitas, which is sort of close to there I think.

Up for cofees and mates in the park, i have plenty of free time. Looking fr peope o hng around on h afternoon, Barrio Recoleta

Back