Females who like soccer!

sct012

Registered
Are you a female who likes sports but can't find anyone here to play with? We are your answer! Join a group of girls who get together every Thursday evening at 9PM for a friendly soccer match. We play at a field in Colegiales, close to Belgrano. We like to run around, have fun, and stay in shape. We usually go out for beers after the games, and just have fun playing soccer. Don't worry about where you are from or what language you speak -- we include everyone (although a little Spanish or English is helpful!). All ages (over 19) and all skills welcome. ONLY GIRLS!

I've got my family in town right now, but once they leave I'm definitely interested! Send me the info please!!

sct012

I sent you a PM about some questions i had. did you receive it? Please PM me if you have a chance.

OMG count me in!!!! Although is a bit late for my agenda, Ill be there to play some soccer!

will be there in march! is this still going on?
indoor? outdoor? shinguards?

sct012 said:
Are you a female who likes sports but can't find anyone here to play with? We are your answer! Join a group of girls who get together every Thursday evening at 9PM for a friendly soccer match. We play at a field in Colegiales, close to Belgrano. We like to run around, have fun, and stay in shape. We usually go out for beers after the games, and just have fun playing soccer. Don't worry about where you are from or what language you speak -- we include everyone (although a little Spanish or English is helpful!). All ages (over 19) and all skills welcome. ONLY GIRLS!

Nice. but what is the level ? I am a newbee in futobol :D

I would LOVE to play. I played division one soccer in college and on a co-ed team there after. I have been living here for 2 months and haven't found a girls team to play on yet. I would love to join. Please let me know if i can join- my email is [email protected]. thanks! :)

Back