Ferguson , Newark, Watts, What Has Changed In 50 Years?

Plenty has changed in 50 years:

- There are now more black men in chains than there ever were under slavery.
- The gap between black and white families' economic net worth has tripled since 1984.

Net househould worth:​
Whites = $110,000​
Blacks= $5,000​

- Arm in arm with poverty, black infant mortality is up 25%, meaning black babies are over three times as likely to die before age 1.

Lots has changed in the last 50 years, just not in the direction most people think.

When I read things like this, and other several news of the US, like what happened in 2005 with Katrina hurracane showing the actual situation of how lots of americans lived, or what I heard yesterday in Argentine TV, that there are in the US 50 million people under the poverty line, that I dont think it is true, although there is indeed an increasing number of poors, I think that there are two United States, the one on the movies, of good education, the first world country, and the other, of increasing crime, marginalized people, poverty, almost all black men, victim of the prison/police system, excluded of course of the beneffits that the rest of society gets. Its like two different segregated societies, with totally independent circuits, of education, of health, culturally, like they have totally other life.

That dont look to me as an integrated society, in the sense as we have it in Europe, or in the sense of how modern State was thought.

Back