Feria! Moving Sale!

Renoir

Registered
Hello everyone!
I will be moving at the end of the month and have many things to part with yet--furniture, appliances, books, plants, decorative items, etc. Check out my album and maybe you'll find something you like! Feel free to pass on to friends as well. I am in Recoleta and tend to be around. So if you're interested, just send me an e-mail and we can set up a time.

Thanks a lot!

https://picasaweb.google.com/100636062302413375545/Feria?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ3Z9-fkqIaGew#

My email is [email protected]

I hate hijack this thread, but my thread was recently closed and I'm selling more stuff too.

Sleeping bag – Slumberjack brand “Saguaro” good to 45F or 7c. Insulation is 600 power goose down (plumas). Really quality sleeping bag in good condition with no tears. Compacts down to the size of an American football and is super light. U$50 or ARG250

Travel fishing rod – Daiwa MiniSpin – Works well and has new line. Used less than 10 times. Great for backpacking as it fits in the hard case. U$25 or ARG150

Collapsable fishing rod (the blue and silver one in the photos)– Off-brand good for basic use. Has new line and has been used only once. U$10 or ARG60

Camping tent – 4 person tent that we’ve used only two weekends. In great condition with no tears or holes. 210x210x130cm U$35 or ARG$200

Nalgene plastic bottle – perfect for the gym or around the house. Used (and impossible to find here). U$10 or ARG60

Dahon D3 Curve folding bicycle – I bought this last year in the US and it is in really good condition. 3 speed internal gears and will fit in a Coto shopping cart. I’m including a MasterLock street cuffs and the helmet. This is honestly the best bike to have for an apartment dweller. U$640 or ARG3800

Sony SRS D2 11 speakers - We bought these here in Argentina last year and they have great sound. U$100 or ARG600
Painting Easel (atril) - wooden and in good shape U$10 or ARG 60

Frisbee - Discraft ultra-star 175g (regulation) made in USA ARG60

Photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/117997833442506999916/MovingSale

No harm, no foul. Let's get rid of our stuff! Be green, buy used!

Hi this is henry who already bought a book from you.
I am interesred in fabricantes de miseria, do you still have it?
Pls call me at 4687-1604
henry

Renoir,
what is your email? PM does not work...
Thanks, Nora

hi renoir...i would to see and possibly buy some things from you. please let me know

Hi equalsmc2!
Sounds great, just send me an email and we can set it up!

Thanks!

Only one more week! I'm leaving on May 2nd, so it's all gotta go before then. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Thanks!

Back