Fernandez inaugurates hospital during quarantine

Where are the safety precautions? Why was this ceremony not postponed until after the quarantine?
A political moment trumps precautions! The hospital has been empty since the renovation was completed in 2012. This is the third "inauguration" of the facility....prior ones in 2015 and 2018. I live 3 blocks from there.

i heard that Fernandez shook hands with people. Is that true?

That Hospital is either the biggest money pit in BA or a monument to money laundering.

Iz

Maybe they could make it the Corona Virus Hospital for the Capital so that all those folks are isolated.

Maybe they could make it the Corona Virus Hospital for the Capital so that all those folks are isolated.
The facility is for the exclusive interment of confirmed patients from the Conurbano....maximum capacity is 300 beds.

A political moment trumps precautions! The hospital has been empty since the renovation was completed in 2012. This is the third "inauguration" of the facility....prior ones in 2015 and 2018. I live 3 blocks from there.
Do you read Spanish? It says it is a private clinic that belongs to the trucks drivers Union. They offered it for the crisis and they are addapting to to be an only covid-19 facility.

Do you read Spanish? It says it is a private clinic that belongs to the trucks drivers Union. They offered it for the crisis and they are addapting to to be an only covid-19 facility.
I can read in Spanish quite well. What I don't do is "interpret" what is being reported to suit my political inclinations.

Back