Feutuccini Mario (Columbian Drug Lord Captured)

sleslie23

Registered
Any one know the restaurant Feutccini Mario in Pilar? You never know who is at the table next to you:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americas/2012/10/2012103122472676481.html

At least it won't be William Buckley. He was dumb enough to return to the USA and was booked into a Colorado jail (Araphoe county) on Oct 12.

Actually, another baexpat got a tip he was going back and let the authorities know the dates he was planning to travel.

I was able to confirm this on the Arapahoe county county's website (sherriff's page) and enter his name in the charges and bond pop up (also works on the inmate visitation option).

I also noticed a "send gift" option and am considering sending him a care pack.

The most appropriate item available is a small bottle of artificial tears.

I'll include some candy so he'll have something hard to suck on (good practice for life in the state penitentiary).

Any one know the restaurant Feutccini Mario in Pilar? You never know who is at the table next to you:

I love that place, really good food! I used to go there at least a couple of times a month when I lived out there. Nice, small, cozy, well-appointed. About the best Italian food I've had in Argentina.

I have eaten there 2-3 times. Very good food but very expensive, but the tiramisu is the best i've ever had!! But when I went for dinner it was never packed, just a few tables...

I heard that you have to bring your own security..... :)

That restaurant has been in Pilar for at least 50 years, it's very popular. Not to defend them but I'm sure they didn't know who was eating there. Pilar is a town with a lot of wealthy people (politicians, sportsmen, actors, drug dealers) even shakira used to live in pilar when she dated tony delarua (son of argentinian ex president who also lives in Pilar)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MilHojas Articles 0
Back