Final word on apartment

Scelesta

Registered
Hopefully my apartment saga is almost over- I have a roomate from March 1 on, but have the room open from now until March 1. I know a bunch of people have shown interest for truncated periods of time- and I cannot for the life of me keep them all straight- so if you are still interested in any time between now and march, PM (personal message) me again!

here is the post:

I am between roomates until march 1 and I need a roommate for a gorgeous two bedroom in the lower Palermo area. The apartment has two bedrooms, one smaller with a 3/4 bed and one larger with a full size bed. It is in an old building, but totally renovated. Lots of light, high ceilings and beautifully furnished. The neighborhood is quiet, safe and accessible. HUGE Kitchen- which I adore.

Rent is 350 US per moth, reliable (really!) internet- wireless or plugin, everything included. Lots of close buses, 10 min walk to two subway lines, verduleria on the corner, Coto on the corner (big supermarket) and sweet little neighborhood with close shops. (NOTE: YES the price has come down in my attempt to fill the slot for a shorter time!)

For tango dancers- I am very close to all the nuevo Palermo milongas and also Canning and the 168 bus.

I am female, 24, non smoker and have a cat. I am looking for a female roommate, also non smoker. I am a tango dancer, low key, spend a fair amount of time in the apartment, though job hunting all the time!

Back