Finally, an economic plan that makes sense!

My biggest problem with Macri is that he is by far the biggest liar I have known in my life, so I am done with him, and so are many others. I cannot see one thing that he has actually done correctly to move the country forward.

In regards to the IMF, I still don't understand why Macri decided to spend tens of thousands of millions of dollars in construction projects that certainly where not in the budget at this time, and then go to the IMF. Maybe he should have waited until domestic production and exports started to erase the deficit.

After getting the loan from the IMF, they had to renegotiate, and who says that this plan is going to work? I have my doubts that this time things are going to work out, and that they won't need to renegotiate.

It doesn't take a genius to know that when the U.S raises interest rates that capital flows out of emerging markets like Argentina back to The U.S. Mauricio Macri certainly knew the Fed schedule, so why did he go on a spending spree with all of these construction projects at this time, knowing that there was also the possibility that money would flow out of the LEBACS??? So again, was he really that Stupid, or is all that occurred until now done by the design? I tend to think the latter is true.

I also feel like his stupid speeches are choreographed. Everything is planned, but his poll numbers suck so bad, that I believe we are going get rid of him. I see evidence that the opposition is organizing, and nobody believes his BS any longer.

He self forgave 4.5 billion usd. This is Macri, a criminal who made his fortune defrauding the State.
Now he manages a large-scale fraud business

This explains very well my point, change Peron and Pinedo for CFK and Macri:1ACE54DF-F133-457D-8A57-8C14E6DE5AC9.jpeg

Thanks Bajo. Are there any politicians in Argentina that you believe are at least somewhat honest and competent with no nazi tendencies? With the Peronists, Cambiemos and radicals who have aligned themselves with Cambiemos doesn't seem like there are any options.

Thanks Bajo. Are there any politicians in Argentina that you believe are at least somewhat honest and competent with no nazi tendencies? With the Peronists, Cambiemos and radicals who have aligned themselves with Cambiemos doesn't seem like there are any options.

Like Scalabrini Ortiz said, there are very limited options.
This is why I assert that CFK is the lesser evil: she recognize the National Constitution and rules for the Argentines with Fiscal responsability. Peronist hate her because she is not nazi.
Moreau is a radical alfonsinista i like most but with zero chances to win a presendential election, but hs is allied with CFk.

Like Scalabrini Ortiz said, there are very limited options.
This is why I assert that CFK is the lesser evil: she recognize the National Constitution and rules for the Argentines with Fiscal responsability. Peronist hate her because she is not nazi.
Moreau is a radical alfonsinista i like most but with zero chances to win a presendential election, but hs is allied with CFk.
Bajocero I would definetely vote for you as president and am sure you would do a better job than all the canditates!

Back